Saturday, March 17, 2012

BEST-LOOKING OOB PRIME EVER!!!

    There goes my wallet again...LOL. There have been many third-party renditions of Transformers, but it seems up till now no one has really tackled Optimus Prime (besides Make Toys's Battle Tanker Prime). What I would give to see a Gundam-proportioned Prime executed sublimely, instead of the boxy-looking originals. In fact I was so desperate I even tried it myself. But here finally, is something I would put serious money on - Xovergen's (I think it's a third-party Jap brand) TF-01 Trailerforce.


    I'm not sure when it's out, but these are proto-type images. As you can see, it requires the Takara-Tomy/ Hasbro Optimus Prime, Henkei or Classics version for the chest set. Kinda like a Powermaster throw-back huh? Cool as hell nonetheless! TF fans, better grab up the Henkei Prime fast, cos when Trailerforce comes out, you know sellers are gonna jack up the price of the former, or sell them as a set at whopping values. Enjoy.





More photos at Planet Iacon, STFU FB page HERE.

1 comment:

Roman Pieron said...

waw, interesting news... thanks for sharing!

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS