Sunday, May 6, 2012

TITUS JUGGERNAUT [HEAVY ARMS]


    This leisure build turned out to be a little more work than expected lol. Right after my Age-1 GB, I embarked on the Titus, cos I had the itch to do it up in a more menacing colour scheme, and give it some weapons. I like the aura of brute force the design boasts, but it was hard to take this MS seriously in the original colours lol. It just felt kinda....cartoony. So the goal was to break up the form of those massive ball shoulders with different colouring, throw in some designer decals and metallics, and slap on some badass weapons. Viola!















Gatling guns from Koto. There's actually a wind-up mechanism inside that makes the turrets revolve, but these don't turn me on, so I removed it for less weight lol.

Besides beating you in arm wrestling, this badass can take you down with heavy fire!! LOL.












'Safe' mode.







Just playin around with Photobucket's cool new features:










No comments:

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS