Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's a wrap.


    Okay fellas, it's been a while since my last post! Sorry as I've been busy overseas with work, and then I injured my bloody fingers in a freak rope burn incident, so basically I'm typing twice as slow using only my index fingers lol. Just a short update bout the results for the Mid Yr Challenge. I got a 'Best Age' entry, but I don't really know what it means actually - there already is a 144 black Age 2 at 3rd place in the Top 3, so erm, doesn't that make mine '2nd-Best Age entry'?? Or how bout "Next-Best Age Entry'??? LOL. I wouldn't even have known I won something at all cos as you can see from the results link on Bandai's page, it wasn't announced. Oh well, anyway, I'll take it! And next stop - GBWC! See you guys there. 

No comments:

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS