Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Project Z: First WIP peek


    So a kit that I am working on right now, as you might have guessed from the sneaks posted in the last coupla weeks, is the Zgok. I just thought I'd try something non-Gundam, and an aqua suit at that. Marine MS are always a challenge since they are so odd and fugly. So my goal is to make the Zgok feel powerful, yet graceful. It's usual extendable tubular limbs have to go. I want it to have a 'hero' stance, like the land mechs. But to feel menacing and stout at the same time. After some bashing around and grafting I think I might have finally gotten the basic form on which to detail on. Stay tuned!!

6 comments:

kriz said...

Looks like a good concept, and starting point bro.

Kudos.

DECAY said...

Very cool concept. Cant wait to see more XD

Unknown said...

Watchlist! staying tuned. very interesting

DarkWorkx said...

Very unique concept! that's what i like

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the Final one ...

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the Final one ...

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS